Majestic Niagra Slate
Durability, Protection and 80% Post-Industrial Recycled Materials
Majestic Niagara Slate is 5/8" thick allowing for maximum aesthetic appeal. 10" and 9" exposure options allow for the creation of unique looks using staggered or random width offset installations.
The 14" Majestic Niagara Slate tile is 5/8" thick. This added size allows each Majestic Niagara Slate 14" tile to cover one square foot of roof deck at the 10" exposure (100 tile/square) while maintaining a minimum 2" of headlap throughout.
Majestic Niagara Slate Hip & Ridge is a polymer based ridge tile designed to provide the look of natural stone slate in the ridge and hip portions of the roof. Majestic Niagara Slate Hip & Ridge is 22"l x 14"w x 1/4"h and is available in 11 standard colors.
Features & Benefits
Available in 11 standard colors, Majestic Niagara Slate offers endless opportunity to showcase the beauty of natural slate at a fraction of the cost.
- One 14″ tile = 1 ft2 of roof coverage
- Available in two sizes: 14″x 22″ & 12″ x 22″
- Weighs significantly less than natural slate
- Look of real slate without extensive maintenance
- Easy application keeps installation costs down
- Significant property insurance discounts may be available when upgrading or building a roof to protect against hail
- Natural appearance of real slate roofing
- 5/8″ thick for enhanced shadow lines
- Available in 11 standard colors
- Staggered and offset, random width installations enhance roof texture and depth
Strength & Durability
- Provides superior durability and protection from extreme weather conditions that include wind, hail, driving rain, and heavy snow
- 22″ length provides up to 4″ of headlap protection against wind-driven rain and ponding snow melt
- Significant life cycle savings
- Manufactured with post-industrial recycled materials
- 50-Year Limited Material Warranty
- 50-Year Gold Star Labor & Material Warranty
- UL listed Class C fire resistance (UL 790)
- UL Class 4 impact resistance (UL 2218)
- Wind resistance to 110 mph (ASTM D3161)
- May contribute to LEED points
- Manufactured in strict adherence to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management